South Kentish Town
South Kentish Town was opened in 1907 by the Charing Cross, Euston & Hampstead Railway and remained for just 17 years until it was closed in 1924 due to low passenger usage.
Mark Lane is a disused station, once served by the Circle and District lines. It takes its name from Mark Lane, the street on which it is located, west of the current Tower Hill station that replaced it in 1967.
The sub-station at Embankment was opened on 30 May 1870 by the District line when the railway extended its line from Westminster to Blackfriars.
Down Street is a disused station on the London Underground, located in Mayfair. It operated from 1907 until its closure in 1932.
British Museum was opened by the Central London Railway in 1900. In 1933, with the expansion of Holborn station, less than 100 yards away, British Museum station was permanently closed.
Aldwych was opened in 1907 with the name Strand. Suffering from low passenger numbers, a weekday peak hours-only service survived until closure in 1994.