1. What is Jasmine doing in the club?
2. Why are Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia walking to the ball?
They’re there because that’s where Harry McNally put them.
3. McNally is a photographer, and for his “Moments Like This” series he superimposes Disney characters (like Cinderella) on to 35mm photographs.
4. This image of Alice lost in the New York subway system (“Which Way Is Up”) was the first in the series.
6. …and Gus Gus gets drunk.
7. What kind of prescription could Snow White be taking?
Maybe the poisoned apple left permanent damage.
8. Without a pumpkin coach, Cinderella is forced to take the subway.
9. How does he match up each character and photograph (like Ariel and this bedroom scene) so perfectly?
McNally played it coy and told BuzzFeed Life that “the ideas come to me in my sleep.”
10. Although he’s marvelous at creating these moments melding fantasy and reality, McNally said he has never been a huge Disney fan (sorry, Peter Pan).
“However, I grew up with two sisters, so I was exposed to a lot of these films. Sometimes unwillingly. I am seeing a therapist now.”
11. Cogsworth is not impressed with this display, but if *you* are, you can buy prints of McNally’s work here.
And if you don’t have the money for a print, go ahead and follow McNally on Instagram to see who he drops into the real world next.